A smart guide to help you find the perfect Innr solution.
I’m starting out small
If you’re starting out with your first smart lighting system, we recommend the Innr WiFi range. All you have to do is plug in the bulbs, download the Innr app and you’re good to go.
This setup works especially well if you..
- Want to start with a maximum of 10 lights
- Are planning on using the lights indoors
- Don’t have any other smart lighting systems yet
- Would like to voice control your lights with a smart speaker like Alexa
To make your setup as easy as possible we’ve created an inspiration article specifically for the WiFi range, including recommended products for starting out. Check it out:
I’m expanding my setup
Do you already own an Innr, Hue or SmartThings Zigbee bridge for smart lighting, or an Amazon Echo 4th gen, Studio or Show 10? Are you planning to expand your smart lighting setup into the garden, or all the way to the top floor of your house?
In that case we recommend the…
- Outdoor range to smarten up your garden
- Luminaires smart lighting range, with the famous Flex Strip
- Filament series for that vintage glow
- Compact Smart Plug to add any device to your smart system
Also check out our inspiration page for examples.